Note these are brand new, but they are supplied in their retail spares packaging as shown in photos, the contents are the same as the fully boxed version, there is just no outer box with the photos on https://www.modelhelicopters.co.uk/propel-starwars-speeder-bike-standard-edition-sw1983cx-std.html New
Propel Starwars Speeder Bike - Standard Edition
Note these are brand new, but they are supplied in their retail spares packaging as shown in photos, the contents are the same as the fully boxed version, there is just no outer box with the photos on
Relive the classic scenes of Endor with the 74-Z, speed through the forest piloted by Scout Troopers. Renowned for their superior manoeuvrability and agility, race or battle with friends in your own rendition of Star Wars - 'The Return of the Jedi' with this hyper-accurate model multirotor.
74-Z Speeder Bike
Speeder bikes, also known as jumpspeeders, were open-air repulsor lift vehicles that maximised speed and maneuverability over stability.
The model that saw service during the Clone Wars was the 74-Z speeder bike. These bikes were usually piloted by scout troopers and were able to jam comlinks. They were considered by some to be "death traps", but the speeder bikes were equipped with a head up display (HUD) showing information about the terrain ahead from sensors.
- New reverse propulsion blade system achieves speeds over 35 MPH
- Multiplayer battle game with other propel STAR WARS battling drones
- Push-button aerial stunts
- Multiple speed settings for beginner to advanced pilots
- 2.4 GHz controller included
- Each ship is highly detailed, hand painted and numbered
'LiFi' is an incredible new technology that stands for Light Fidelity. You may notice that 'LiFi' is very similar to 'WiFi'. Well, it is! Both are used for transmitting data, only LiFi can transmit data at 100 times the speed of WiFi!
Intelligent Awareness Tech
Propel's groundbreaking IAT technology bridges the gap between virtual gaming and the real world. It unlocks a brand new era for the gaming industry. Intelligent Awareness Technology utilises four latency-free wireless communication systems to create an exciting and incredibly compelling gaming experience.
Drones usually pull air down to fly but these drones push! This “reverse propulsion” technology has enabled Propel to pioneer Star Wars drones which can really fly like they are supposed to.
Learn to fly your drone virtually in Star Wars environments using your flight controller via Bluetooth Community
Connect and battle with other Star Wars Drone Pilots
Allows drone pilots to experience the thrill of multiplayer dog fights that are inspired by the battles and missions of the Star Wars movies / universe.
- New Reverse Propulsion technology
- 3 Speed Settings for beginner to advanced pilots
- T-Mode assists beginner pilots in learning how to fly
- Free IOS and Android Companion App
- Comes with 1 rechargeable li-poly battery and rapid charger
- Requires 4 AA 1.5v alkaline batteries for wireless remote (not included)
- 1 Year warranty
- 4 AA 1.5v alkaline batteries (not included) for wireless remote
- Average charge time: 30-40 minutes
- Average run time: 6-8 minutes