T-Rex 600N V2 is equipped with the new developed rotor head system with multiple adjustment holes, allowing pilot to fine tune the machine for high control resolution or high stability based on the needs. In addition, this new T-REX 600N V2 comes with newly styled performance upgrade components for a renewed look
- 1.New 600 sized programmable head assembly with 3 sets of positive and negative deltas, numerous Bell and Hiller mixing ratios available, along with various flybar ratio settings.
- 2.The new head assembly allow pilots to benefit from the head’s higher control resolution as well as stability level, satisfying the need of both highly stable static categories as well as precision aerobatic categories.
- 3.Dual 3K carbon plate side frame design for ease of maintenance and resistance to torque induced flex.
- 4.Additional radial bearing is added to the top of the main gear hub to ensure stable rotation, and eliminate jamming of one way bearing.
- 5.Newly designed unibody stainless steel tail drive gear center mount, for more precise tail drive gear and higher tolerance.
- 6.New high quality carbon rudder control rod assembly using 5mm carbon rod and metal connectors, resulting in improved rudder control precision.
- 7.Brand new tail gear box, with aesthetically pleasing material and improved maintenance.
- 8.Utilizes high efficient tail drive system.
- 9.High speed rated thrust bearing in tail blade grips.
- 10.Highly efficient lightened engine cooling fan, reducing engine load and improving cooling efficiency.
- 11.Large diameter clutch system with unique installation method for good balance, minimal vibration, and effective power transfer.
- 12.Forward mounted rudder servo to protect it from exhaust contamination.
- 13.95mm tail blades for sharp rudder response and excellent tail locking ability.
- 14.Unique H cross section shaped electronic mounting platform for easy electronic mounting and protection.
- 15.Large capacity 440CC fuel tank for up to 10 minutes of extreme 3D flights.
- 16.Starting and clutch supporting point utilizes 10mm one way bearing.
- 17.All up ready to fly dry weight is only 3200g (7lbs).
- 18.Main fuel tank designed with fuel supply stabilization effect.
- 19.Light weight highly agile flybar system.
- 20.Impact resistant fiberglass canopy with 3 point hook mounting system for ease of install/removal.
- 21.Designed with concepts from large helicopter competitions, for the best static and dynamic flight performance.
●Main blade length:600mm
●Main rotor diameter:1350mm
●Tail rotor diameter:240mm
●Engine pinion gear:20T
●Autorotation tail drive gear:180T
●Drive gear ratio:8.5:1:4.5(E:M:T)
●Flying weight:Approx. 3200g
●Outer carton:74.5x52.5x39.5cm ,6sets/ctn
●T-REX 600 Nitro V2 kits setX1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: £874.97 To: £1,400.95